Contract price £17.50 per day
• Flexible office space to meet a range of requirements, from simply a desk space to a fully serviced workstation with PC, secure server access and storage. Additional filing/storage area within locking units can also be available.
• Fibre Optic Broadband access with e-mail provision included and professional security software/firewall including continuous upgrading and annual renewals.
• Back up IT support and solution including maintenance contract
• Access to software solutions as licensed by Merchants’ Place Ltd
• Internet telephone for incoming and external calls
• Access to state of the art printing technology (excluding print costs)
• All utility services included
• Kitchen and toilet facilities.
• Professional reception service (5 days a week 8.30 am to 5:00 pm)
• Telephone answering/message service when desk is left unattended/busy
• Signposting for services and information
• Data collection
• Access to private meeting and interview rooms
• Permanent high profile professional address for use in all correspondence
• Community focal point for the North Norfolk area with Cromer as the prime town for access to services, shopping, health, schooling, transport and banking within its geographical area
• Public liability insurance
• General insurance on office equipment
• Community event window
• All general office risk assessments, health and safety policies and implementation is handled by Merchants’ Place (any specific assessments to hirer of desk is the responsibility of the individual client)
• Cleaning and caretaking.
• Bespoke office facilities and services tailored to meet individual needs.
• As part of a central hub with many community-focused groups using the centre on a daily basis, providing the opportunity to link into this network of local support groups currently using the centre.
• Current office space users: Voluntary Norfolk & Befriending Service, OCD Action , Restoration Trust, Norfolk Community Learning Services & First Local Funding Support.
• Services offered: Careers Information, Advice and Guidance, Citizens Advice Bureau, Adult Education courses (NCLS), Mencap weekly drop in, Norfolk Community Law Service, NHS Wellbeing Services, Specsavers Hearing Services; Norwich & Norfolk Association for the Blind & Opening Doors.
• Merchants’ Place attracts on average 25,000 contacts per year.
Please contact the Centre to discuss your requirements and to obtain a bespoke quote